- establishing shot of the household (time allowing may reference 'Halloween' of someone 'walking' towards the house as the opening credits roll on'.
- a boy and a girl are alone in a modern household.
- there are strong implications that the two are sexually active and have consumed reasonable amounts of alcohol (this is obviously a sin!)
- the boy then abruptly departs, leaving the girl alone in quite a dark house.
- the girl turns everything off, lights, music etc. and decides to go to bed after locking the door.
- the music turns it self back on (seemingly) and gets stuck in a 'loop' - a reference to 'The Strangers'
A second problem we encountered, is if the killer was outside scaring her at the window, how would he be able to be inside to stab her? So for this problem, we decided that we would never have knowledge of the killer being outside or inside the house (hence the title 'Oblivlious'), this will add to the shock when the killer has been in the house for the whole time.
Our newly developed plot is above.