Links to my Co-Producers' Blogs

Thursday 17 March 2011

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

When looking back on our Micro drama, it seems strange how far I, and my group, have come in a short space of time. The difference between the micro drama and our final product is quite obvious. To tackle this question, I have split the areas of development into three parts: Editing, Technical and Genre Understanding. I have created a mind map for each of these areas to show how I think I have improved over the period between our Micro Drama and our Final Product. 

Here is our Micro Drama video:

Here is our Final Product video:



The three mind maps can be found below:

Mind Map - Technical, Editing and genre understanding





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure your comments are appropriate.