With all the technology available to us these days, we had a variety of ways to try and get audience feedback. Obviously, our priority for Feedback was from people within our Core target audience, and then our secondary target audience. We wanted to try a range of ideas to get feedback, below are the ways we worked to recieve feedback:
- Facebook (Social Networking Site)
- You Tube (Video Sharing Website)
- Asking Media Studies Students within our Core Target Audience.
- Asking non-Media Studies students for feedback.
- Asking family members within our Target Audience for Feedback (for example, my 20 year old brother)
- We completely changed our idea following Rough Cut One
- We removed a scene where the killer's mask appears outside the window following feedback on Rough Cut two.
- One bit of feedback that we did recieve on the second rough cut was to speed up the pace. People often suggested that we speed up the pace of shots and action at the beginning, but we decided against this for reasons mentioned in the Podcast below.
Here is my Podcast: